< Back to Dog Food Products
Healthy Grains Freshwater Trout
ü Fresh Meat as First Ingredient
ü High Meat Low Carb
ü Grain Inclusive with low glycemic Oats and Barley
ü Prebiotics to Help Digestion
ü Botanicals for gut health and antioxidants
ü Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
ü Canadian Trout
ü Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Healthy Grains Freshwater Trout is a high meat, low carb, with low glycemic index oats and barley added as ‘good grains’. We centre around low glycemic foods; to help keep your pet health.
• We use high quality fresh, deboned trout as the first ingredient – Trout offers more protein than salmon which means higher levels of Lysine, Methionine, Arginine and Leucine, essential amino acids important for maintaining muscles, organs and metabolism. It is also an excellent source of high-quality fat, especially Omega-3 fatty acids (ADH and EPA) that will promote a soft, silky coat and healthy skin.
• Trout is a short lived fish reducing risk of heavy metals.
• Boréal Healthy Grains is built around low glycemic index foods – which take longer for your pet to digest compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
• Boréal Healthy Grains is a high meat food, using low glycemic index oats and barley – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
• Boréal Healthy Grains Freshwater Trout is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep your dog at a healthy weight as well can be used as a hypoallergenic formula.
Bags 2.26kg and 10kg