Proper Large Breed Red Meat - Low Carb Grains
ü Large Kibble
ü High Meat Low Carb
ü Oats and Barley are Slow to Digest Grains
ü Prebiotics to Help Digestion
ü Taurine and DL-Methionine for Healthy Heart
ü Canadian Pork and NZ Lamb
ü Unique organic minerals for deeper coat color and improved mobility
At Boréal we strive to make the best food for every dog and cat. We source every possible ingredient from Canadian farms and fisheries. Boréal Proper Large Breed Red Meat is a high meat, low carb food with low glycemic index oats and barley added as ‘good grains’. We centre around low glycemic foods; to help keep your pet healthy.
· We use high quality lamb meal as the first ingredient – lamb is an excellent source of iron, phosphorus, selenium and zinc and a food source of protein and dietary fat.
· We use larger kibble in our large breed food as well reduce the protein level to help control the growth rate of the larger breeds
· Boréal Proper is built around low glycemic index foods – with goal of keeping your pet feeling full longer compared to foods with potato, white rice, corn or soy.
· Boréal Proper is grain inclusive food using oats and barley and is gluten free – we use no artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
· This is an everyday diet which can be used to help keep weight off your adult dog as well can be used as a hypoallergenic formula.
At Boréal we add a unique blend of organic minerals to all our foods to help produce a better coloured, softer coat. A recent study found in addition to better coat color, footpads became smoother and less sore leading to more activity. Ask us about Propath® Pet from Zinpro® Performance Minerals.