An organic alternative for parasites (i.e. small parasites such as Entamoeba hystolitica, E. parvifolium Giardia lamda [protozoa] and larger parasites such as tapeworms), that alters the environment to make a host digestive track inhabitable. Ingredients such as Walnut, Wormwood and Quassia bark, create an environment in the gut where parasites don’t want to exist. Other ingredients such as Elancampane root, and Cascara Bark help expel parasites such as roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, and threadworm from the digestive system. Epazote is an anti-parasitic and Tansy helps deadens the nerves of the parasite. Safe for all stages, except for pregnant mothers, but safe for the mother once she has given birth.
Black Walnut Leaves, Black Walnut Hulls, Elecampane Root, Wormwood, Quassia Bark, Tansy, Epazote, Cascara Sagrada Bark.
For 120 capsules (Medium & Large Dogs)
• 7.2-11 kg (15.9-24.2 lbs) 1 capsule 1 x per day
• 11-20 kg (24.2-44 lbs) 1 capsule 2 x’s per day
• 20-31.7 kg (44. -70 lbs) 1 capsule 3 x’s per day
• over 31.7 kg (70 lbs) 2 capsules 2 x’s per day
For 60 capsules (Cats & Small Dogs)
• 2.2-4 kg (4.9-8.8 lbs) 1 capsule 1 x per day
• 4-7 kg (8.8-15.4 lbs) 1 capsule 2 x’s per day
Capsules can be taken apart and the contents can be mixed with wet food.
Note: Not yet available in Canada.